Approved Course Number - 14872
Provider ID - 1400023
Course Cost $89.00 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $99.50
This online course is designed to meet your 7 hour SAFE Act continuing education Federal requirements.
7-Hour SAFE Core CE 2023 Online
• Assess and evaluate the impacts of ethical dilemmas in the mortgage space.
• Review and revise both personal and professional cybersecurity preparedness plans.
• Understand the importance of accurate and complete Closing Disclosures.
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of how TILA, ECOA and RESPA protect borrowers through Adverse Action and other measures.
• Reiterate and describe the opportunities provided by 203k loans, ARM loans, and more.
• Describe and express the main purpose of the Federal Reserve and Monetary Policies.
• Explain how inflation is impacted by shelter costs.
• Discuss and evaluate how Mortgage-Backed Securities affect rates.
Meet Your Instructor
Ken Perry is the President and Founder of Knowledge Coop (KC), a training and consulting firm that specializes in mortgage education. As a 20-year veteran of the mortgage industry, Ken’s vast interactions training mortgage professionals inspired him to pursue his dream of bringing positive change to the mortgage industry on a much larger scale. The Knowledge Coop is an approved course provider of the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and is dedicated to bringing a unique, not-what-you-expect style of education to clients by mixing passion and humor with extreme knowledge.
Sawyer Jones came to The Knowledge Coop shortly after graduating with a degree in Business Administration from Biola University. He has lived in Europe and North Africa and speaks French fluently. Sawyer has also been involved in the Real Estate and Property Management industries. Sawyer enjoys problem-solving, thinking creatively, and strives to bring that to bear on a daily basis at the Knowledge Coop through creating engaging content.