Course Cost $199 + NMLS Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour ($13.50) = $212.50
7-Hour SAFE Core Live CE: American Lender - Course #10462
1-Hour SAFE Elective Live CE: Interview with a Hacker - Course #10577
This class will fulfill the 7 + 1-hour federal SAFE CE requirements
1-Hour WA State SAFE CE (ONLINE ONLY) is included in cost! - Course #10418
*All other state-specific hours are offered online*
7-Hour SAFE Core CE: 2019 Live - American Lender
- This year The Knowledge Coop will walk you through an overview of NMLS-approved topics, but of course, we take a fresh and investigative approach to the information. As lending guidelines slacken, Non-Prime lending picks up, and uncertainty of industry futures increase we will challenge you to know the regulations, think ethically through the day to day, and build a trustworthy business that you can be proud of.
1-Hour SAFE Elective CE: 2019 Live - Interview with a Hacker
- For this elective, The Knowledge Coop brings you an interview like one that we’re positive you’ve never seen before. Ken sits down and talks to a rather notorious hacker Eric Taylor (Cosmothegod) about how he started in hacking, what lead to his arrest, what the industry can do to protect themselves, and what happens next. In this class we will cover how this all applies to Red Flags Rules, the Bank Secrecy Act and the Gramm Leach Bliley Act.
1-Hour WA SAFE CE - Online: 2019 Updates
- This year's fresh class from the Knowledge Coop covers the regulatory and enforcement environment in Washington, the problem with over-zealous disclosure packets, how NMLS advertising requirements are applied in your state, and best practices for protecting yourself and your license. We'll also cover material false statements, fraud and responsibility, UDAAP, and location requirements. Finally, we'll take a look at case studies from your state and how to apply the lessons to your own business.
Phone: 360-342-6176 Email: email@example.com
7 Hour NMLS Course ID#: 10462 1 Hour NMLS Course ID # 10577
1 Hour WA Course ID # 10513
Provider ID #: 1400023
Lunch will be provided by the sponsors.
What should I bring?
- A valid Government ID. Check the expiration date!
- Something to drink and snack on.
What should I wear?Bring something warm. It gets chilly in the rooms sometimes! Otherwise, casual dress is fine.
Policies to Review
No refunds will be issued for course cancellations. Please be advised that all fees must be paid in advance. Students may be given the opportunity to reschedule for another live class if one is available. A rebooking fee of $25.00 will be charged at the time of registration for the new course. Alternatively, students may be transferred into an online version of the course for no additional fee.
If a registrant is unable to attend a live event and does not cancel or reschedule, under the Cancellation Policy, the registrant (now deemed a “No-Show”) remains responsible for the full registration fee.
Additional Policy Terms
On a rare occasion, it might be necessary for The Knowledge Coop to cancel a scheduled class. In the event The Knowledge Coop cancels a class, the student will receive a full refund of class fees paid. In the event The Knowledge Coop reschedules a class date instead of canceling the class, the student may elect to accept the new class date or receive a refund of class fees paid.
Photograph & Video Release Form
By completing this registration I hereby grant permission to the rights of my image, likeness and sound of my voice as recorded on audio, video or in the form of a photograph in any method without payment or any other consideration. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording. I understand this permission signifies that photographic or video recordings of me may be electronically displayed via the Internet or in the public setting. There is no time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed.