Course Cost $19.00 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $20.50
This online course is designed to meet your 1 hour SAFE Act continuing education requirements the state of Missouri. You will also need to complete the federal SAFE Act requirements to maintain your license.
1-Hour MO SAFE CE 2017 Online
This year, The Knowledge Coop brings you an in depth look at what’s going on in the State of Missouri. We bring you relevant case studies, insightful information, and some humor to make your continuing education memorable. You will learn about license renewal and expiration, as well as look at some prohibited acts and practices. The requirements of running a broker business will be discussed, along with different situations that fall under self-reporting requirements. The course will wrap up with a case study involving a mortgage company who was receiving kickbacks in exchange for business referrals. This course includes:
- A review of recent NMLS Report data.
- A consideration of recent growth and change in the Missouri mortgage world.
- An introduction to your regulatory body in Missouri.
- An exploration of the Residential Mortgage Board and the requirement for Companies to Submit a Mortgage Call Report.
- A deep dive into the Missouri SAFE Act - what is it and why is it so important?
- A case study example of a bad actor in Missouri.
- A discussion about governance and understanding the Residential Mortgage Board.
- A look at the Second Mortgage guidelines and rules in Missouri.
Meet Your Instructor
Ken Perry is the President and founder of The Knowledge Coop, a training and consulting firm that specializes in mortgage, real estate, and finance education. As a 16 year veteran of the mortgage industry, Ken’s vast interactions training mortgage professionals inspired him to pursue his dream of bringing positive change to the mortgage industry on a much larger scale. The Knowledge Coop is an approved course provider of the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and brings a unique, not-what-you-expect style of education to its clients by mixing passion and humor with extreme knowledge.