Approved Course Number - 7771
Course Cost $19.00 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $20.50
Should it be required for your license, this online course is designed to meet your 1 hour SAFE Act continuing education elective requirements. You will also need to complete the federal SAFE Act requirements to maintain your license.
**THIS IS NOT A STATE-SPECIFIC COURSE HOUR. THIS ONLY FULFILLS FEDERAL CE HOUR REQUIREMENTS.**
If you are licensed in a state with state-specific hour requirements, you will need to complete those hours in addition to your Federal hours.
1-Hour SAFE CE Elective 2018 Online
This year The Knowledge Coop will walk you through an overview of NMLS-approved topics, but of course, we take a fresh and investigative approach to the information.
In this class you will learn about:
- The state of the housing market, using the Case-Schiller index to gain insight.
- How available equity might shape the lending world in the near future.
- The impact that recent tax reforms have had on the mortgage industry.
- What we can learn from recent borrower behaviors and the Consumer Confidence index.
- The new URLA and HMDA box and how it might impact us in 2019.
- Changes at the CFPB and what that means for the industry.
- Regulatory hot topics to watch out for.
- Your responsibility as an MLO in 2018 and beyond.
Meet Your Instructor
Ken Perry is the President and founder of The Knowledge Coop, a training and consulting firm that specializes in mortgage, real estate, and finance education. As an 18 year veteran of the mortgage industry, Ken’s vast interactions training mortgage professionals inspired him to pursue his dream of bringing positive change to the mortgage industry on a much larger scale. The Knowledge Coop is an approved course provider of the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and brings a unique, not-what-you-expect style of education to its clients by mixing passion and humor with extreme knowledge.