Approved Course Number - 7773
Course Cost $19.00 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $20.50
This online course is designed to meet your 1 hour SAFE Act continuing education requirements for the state of Arizona. You will also need to complete the federal SAFE Act requirements to maintain your license.
1-Hour AZ SAFE CE 2018 Online
This year The Knowledge Coop will walk you through an overview of NMLS-approved topics, but of course we take a fresh and investigative approach to the information.
In this class you will learn about:
- Marketing and advertising laws that apply in Arizona,
- The importance of working with your compliance officer on marketing and advertising.
- How your advertising might be violating ECOA and how to avoid this issue.
- How flawed technology could get you into trouble, and how to avoid the pitfalls of digital tools.
- Consumer complaints, and why they matter to you.
- A close look at Arizona Revised Statutes on Prohibited Practices and how it applies to marketing and advertising and to mortgage fraud.
Meet Your Instructors
Ken Perry is the President and founder of The Knowledge Coop, a training and consulting firm that specializes in mortgage, real estate, and finance education. As a 16 year veteran of the mortgage industry, Ken’s vast interactions training mortgage professionals inspired him to pursue his dream of bringing positive change to the mortgage industry on a much larger scale. The Knowledge Coop is an approved course provider of the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and brings a unique, not-what-you-expect style of education to its clients by mixing passion and humor with extreme knowledge.
Nathan Knottingham entered the mortgage industry May of 2007 as a Mortgage Loan Originator in Oregon. He built his business as a loan officer in a private brokerage while the industry was changing just as fast as he was learning. But those years were some of his favorite and even though he had to leave the industry to support the family he found a passion and love for policy, training, and leadership in the Mortgage industry.
After serving as the President/CEO for the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce Nathan joined The Knowledge Coop as the Director of Content Development in August of 2016. His passion, public speaking, and love for people make him a great addition to the Coop!