Course Cost $19.00 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $20.50
This online course is designed to meet your 1 hour SAFE Act continuing education requirements the state of Colorado. You will also need to complete the federal SAFE Act requirements to maintain your license.
1-Hour CO SAFE CE 2017 Online
This year, The Knowledge Coop brings you an in depth look at what’s going on in the State of Colorado. This class follows the outline as provided by the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies. This year we will cover: Colorado as a Table Funding State, Real Estate Commission-approved Inspection Objection Resolution forms, Errors and Omissions Insurance, and Competency. This course includes:
- A look at loan closing and settlements including the Colorado Contract to Buy and Sell.
- A discussion of the mortgage loan originator’s (MLO’s) role in inspections and current Colorado forms regarding inspections.
- An examination of Prohibited acts in certain mortgage loan transactions.
- A case study about Colorado requirements for Errors and Omissions Insurance, the consequences of inadequate insurance, and what it means to be fully competent in your work.
- Need-to-knows about Colorado's requirements for MLO competency as it relates to the borrower relationship.