Course Cost $19.00 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $20.50
This online course is designed to meet your 1 hour SAFE Act continuing education requirements the state of DC. You will also need complete the federal SAFE Act requirements to maintain your license.
1-Hour DC SAFE CE 2017 Online
This year, The Knowledge Coop brings you an in depth look at what’s going on in the District of Columbia. We bring you relevant case studies, insightful information, and some humor to make your continuing education memorable. This course includes:
- A recap of recent lending industry activity in D.C. including licenses and loan averages.
- An introduction to the Department of Insurance, Securities, and Banking (DISB).
- A discussion on D.C. license requirements and a Case Study about Enforcement Actions around unlicensed activity.
- A case study on license renewals disqualifications.
- An examination of SAFE Act rules and D.C. regulations.
Meet Your Instructor
Ken Perry is the President and founder of The Knowledge Coop, a training and consulting firm that specializes in mortgage, real estate, and finance education. As a 16 year veteran of the mortgage industry, Ken’s vast interactions training mortgage professionals inspired him to pursue his dream of bringing positive change to the mortgage industry on a much larger scale. The Knowledge Coop is an approved course provider of the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and brings a unique, not-what-you-expect style of education to its clients by mixing passion and humor with extreme knowledge.