Course Cost $19.00 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $20.50
This online course is designed to meet your 1 hour SAFE Act continuing education requirements the state of Georgia. You will also need to complete the federal SAFE Act requirements to maintain your license.
1-Hour GA SAFE CE 2017 Online
This year, The Knowledge Coop brings you an in-depth look at what’s going on in the State of Georgia. In 2016, Georgia made significant enforcement actions against unlicensed and unqualified individuals and organizations. We will look at current cases and address the similarities and specifics of the SAFE Act and Georgia law surrounding licenses. This course includes:
- A look at recent mortgage license growth in Georgia.
- An introduction to your state’s regulating body.
- A comparison of the SAFE Act Licensing and Renewal laws to Georgia’s.
- Case studies about action taken against unqualified individuals and organizations.
- A discussion of Prohibited Acts and Practices in Georgia.
- A look at advertising regulation in your state.
Meet Your Instructor
Ken Perry is the President and founder of The Knowledge Coop, a training and consulting firm that specializes in mortgage, real estate, and finance education. As a 16 year veteran of the mortgage industry, Ken’s vast interactions training mortgage professionals inspired him to pursue his dream of bringing positive change to the mortgage industry on a much larger scale. The Knowledge Coop is an approved course provider of the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and brings a unique, not-what-you-expect style of education to its clients by mixing passion and humor with extreme knowledge.