Course Cost $19.00 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $20.50
This online course is designed to meet your 1 hour SAFE Act continuing education requirements the state of Idaho. You will also need to complete the federal SAFE Act requirements to maintain your license.
1-Hour ID SAFE CE 2017 Online
This year, The Knowledge Coop brings you a fresh look at some interesting topics for Idaho. We bring you relevant case studies, insightful information, and some humor to make your continuing education memorable, including a hunt and find for illegal activity in advertising…you don’t want to miss this! This course includes:
- A review of recent industry growth numbers.
- An introduction to the Idaho Department of Finance.
- A deep dive into advertising rules including Rule 40, Prohibited Acts and Practices.
- A comparative look at federal and state regulations.
- An examination of Federal Advertising regulations including the Mortgage Acts and Practices Rule, Mortgage Assistance Relief Services Rule, and unfair, deceptive, or abusive acts or practices(UDAAP).
- A search and discover exercise for inappropriate advertising online.
Meet Your Instructor
Ken Perry is the President and founder of The Knowledge Coop, a training and consulting firm that specializes in mortgage, real estate, and finance education. As a 16 year veteran of the mortgage industry, Ken’s vast interactions training mortgage professionals inspired him to pursue his dream of bringing positive change to the mortgage industry on a much larger scale. The Knowledge Coop is an approved course provider of the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and brings a unique, not-what-you-expect style of education to its clients by mixing passion and humor with extreme knowledge.