Course Cost $19.00 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $20.50
This online course is designed to meet your 1 hour SAFE Act continuing education requirements the state of Massachusetts. You will also need to complete the federal SAFE Act requirements to maintain your license.
1-Hour MA SAFE CE 2017 Online
This year, The Knowledge Coop brings you an in-depth look at what’s going on in the State of Massachusetts. We bring you relevant case studies, insightful information, and some humor to make your continuing education memorable. This course includes:
- A review of recent industry numbers and how Massachusetts Loan Officers fit into that report.
- An introduction to your Massachusetts Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation group.
- A look at general advertising guidelines.
- A deep dive into 940 CMR 8.00 and 209 CMR 41.00.
- A case study where advertising infractions were committed and enforcement was enacted.
- An overview of licensing requirements you should know so you can look out for infractions in your community.
- A consideration of a “bad actor” and the potential penalties for a bad renewal.
Meet Your Instructor
Ken Perry is the President and founder of The Knowledge Coop, a training and consulting firm that specializes in mortgage, real estate, and finance education. As a 16 year veteran of the mortgage industry, Ken’s vast interactions training mortgage professionals inspired him to pursue his dream of bringing positive change to the mortgage industry on a much larger scale. The Knowledge Coop is an approved course provider of the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and brings a unique, not-what-you-expect style of education to its clients by mixing passion and humor with extreme knowledge.