Course Cost $19.00 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $20.50
This online course is designed to meet your 1 hour SAFE Act continuing education requirements the state of Maryland. You will also need to complete the federal SAFE Act requirements to maintain your license.
1-Hour MD SAFE CE 2017 Online
This year, The Knowledge Coop brings you an in-depth look at what’s going on in the State of Maryland. We bring you relevant case studies, insightful information, and some humor to make your continuing education memorable. We will look at Duty of Care and advertising requirements, and discuss how you can operate effectively in your state. This course includes:
- A review of Maryland mortgage license growth and performance.
- An introduction to the Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation (DLLR).
- A case study about a rather extensive enforcement action covering multiple violations.
- A discussion of licensed activities, finder's fees, and other interesting points.
- An examination of the concept of duty of care for the mortgage loan originator and for the business.
- A look at advertising requirements in Maryland.
Meet Your Instructor
Ken Perry is the President and founder of The Knowledge Coop, a training and consulting firm that specializes in mortgage, real estate, and finance education. As a 16 year veteran of the mortgage industry, Ken’s vast interactions training mortgage professionals inspired him to pursue his dream of bringing positive change to the mortgage industry on a much larger scale. The Knowledge Coop is an approved course provider of the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and brings a unique, not-what-you-expect style of education to its clients by mixing passion and humor with extreme knowledge.