Approved Course Number - 11989
Course Cost $55.00 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $58.00
This online course is designed to meet your Pre-licensing education requirements in the state of which you have chosen. You may also need to complete the federal 20-hour SAFE Act requirement to gain your license.
2-Hour FL PE Online
This class from the Knowledge Coop covers a variety of NMLS-approved topics while covering a variety of subjects, including:
• Licensing and Operation of Mortgage Brokers
• Licensing and Operation of Mortgage Lenders
• Licensing and Regulation of Mortgage Loan Originators
• Florida Office of Financial Regulation
• Compliance filings (MCR, Financial Condition, and Audited Financial Statements)
• Examinations and Audits
• Records, Financial Statements and Reports
• Net Worth Requirements
• Escrow and Trust Accounts
• Disclosures and Advertising
• Conditions and Limitations of Certain Mortgage Transactions
• Residential Mortgage Loans
• Investigation of Violations and Unsafe Practices; Remedial Action
• Disciplinary and Other Actions
• Prohibited Acts; Penalties
Finally, we'll look at case studies from your state.
Meet Your Instructors
Sawyer came to The Knowledge Coop shortly after graduating with a degree in Business Administration from Biola University. He has lived in Europe and North Africa and speaks French Fluently. Sawyer has also been involved in the Real Estate and Property Management industries. Sawyer enjoys problem-solving, thinking creatively, and strives to bring that to bear on a daily basis at the Knowledge Coop through creating engaging content.