Course Cost $39.00 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $43.50
This online course is designed to meet your 3 hour SAFE Act continuing education requirements the state of Nevada. You will also need to complete the federal SAFE Act requirements to maintain your license.
3-Hour NV SAFE CE 2017 Online
Let’s dig deep into some recurring themes that we saw in Nevada this last year. Licensing, qualifications, renewal issues…and even jail time. We bring you up-to-date case studies, some interactive action, and intriguing stories about Nevada Mortgage Laws and how you can remain compliant. This course includes:
- A review of the changes and growth you are experiencing in Nevada.
- A look about what a Qualified Employee is and whether you should be listed as one.
- A discussion about the right and wrong ways to leave the industry and why doing it wrong can be expensive.
- An overview of licensing and license renewals and a specific Nevada law that relates to SAFE requirements.
- Three case studies - one about licensing violations and the cost of doing it wrong, one about licensing, and one about the fastest way to go to jail while acting as a mortgage originator!
- An exercise in thinking like a regulator, looking at infractions, and applying your knowledge of Nevada law to the issues at hand.
Meet Your Instructor
Ken Perry is the President and founder of The Knowledge Coop, a training and consulting firm that specializes in mortgage, real estate, and finance education. As a 16 year veteran of the mortgage industry, Ken’s vast interactions training mortgage professionals inspired him to pursue his dream of bringing positive change to the mortgage industry on a much larger scale. The Knowledge Coop is an approved course provider of the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and brings a unique, not-what-you-expect style of education to its clients by mixing passion and humor with extreme knowledge.