Approved Course Number - 13760
Provider ID - 1400023
Course Cost $89.00 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $99.50
This online course is designed to meet your 7 hour SAFE Act continuing education Federal requirements.
7-Hour SAFE Core CE 2022 Online
• The importance and impact of ethical lending
• The value of VA loans and many of the myths surrounding them
• Non-traditional loan products like hard money, balloon, ARMs, and more
• The federal laws that every originator must know
• The impact of recent regulator actions on the industry
• Why compliance benefits both you and your borrowers
• The direction that enforcements at the federal and state levels are trending
• Much more!
3 Hours of Federal Law
Module 1, 2, 3 2 Hours of Ethics
Module 4, 5 2 Hours of Non Traditional Mortgage
Module 6, 7
1 Hour on Cryptocurrency Modules 8, 9
Meet Your Instructor
Ken Perry is the President and Founder of Knowledge Coop (KC), a training and consulting firm that specializes in mortgage education. As a 20-year veteran of the mortgage industry, Ken’s vast interactions training mortgage professionals inspired him to pursue his dream of bringing positive change to the mortgage industry on a much larger scale. The Knowledge Coop is an approved course provider of the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and is dedicated to bringing a unique, not-what-you-expect style of education to clients by mixing passion and humor with extreme knowledge.
Sawyer Jones came to The Knowledge Coop shortly after graduating with a degree in Business Administration from Biola University. He has lived in Europe and North Africa and speaks French fluently. Sawyer has also been involved in the Real Estate and Property Management industries. Sawyer enjoys problem-solving, thinking creatively, and strives to bring that to bear on a daily basis at the Knowledge Coop through creating engaging content.