Portland, Oregon - 8 Hour Live CE Private Event (A)
Course Cost $199 + NMLS Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour ($12) = $211
8 Hour Comprehensive CE Course Number: 5972 This course will fulfill the Federal 8 Hour SAFE Act Requirement.
*All state specific hours will be offered online*
8 Hour SAFE Comprehensive Live 2016 Course Overview
- A recap of the industry meltdown and the background of the CFPB
- Industry changes that were implemented between 2008 and 2016, including TRID
- The important timelines of TRID and common violations
- Fair Lending requirements and the difference between Disparate Treatment and Disparate Impact with a recent case study review on Redlining
- The importance of device security
- FHA Handbook review
- Overview of what should not be done when a complaint is received
- Viewing complaints categorized by state and looking at the ten most complained about companies
Phone: 800-936-2128 ext. 1 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org NMLS Course ID#: 5972 NMLS Provider ID #: 1400023
Date and Time
October 12th, 2016
Sign in begins at 7:30 AM
Class is from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Lunch will be provided by your company.
What should I bring?
- A valid Government ID. Check the expiration date!
- Something to drink and snack on.
What should I wear?Bring something warm. It gets chilly in the rooms sometimes! Otherwise, casual dress is fine.
Policies to Review
No refunds will be issued for course cancellations. Please be advised that all fees must be paid in advance. Students may be given the opportunity to reschedule for another live class if one is available. A rebooking fee of $25.00 will be charged at the time of registration for the new course. Alternatively, students may be transferred into an online version of the course for no additional fee.
If a registrant is unable to attend a live event and does not cancel or reschedule, under the Cancellation Policy, the registrant (now deemed a “No-Show”) remains responsible for the full registration fee.
Additional Policy Terms
On a rare occasion it might be necessary for The Knowledge Coop to cancel a scheduled class. In the event The Knowledge Coop cancels a class, the student will receive a full refund of class fees paid. In the event The Knowledge Coop reschedules a class date instead of canceling the class, the student may elect to accept the new class date or receive a refund of class fees paid.
Photograph & Video Release Form
By completing this registration I hereby grant permission to the rights of my image, likeness and sound of my voice as recorded on audio, video or in the form of a photograph in any method without payment or any other consideration. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording. I understand this permission signifies that photographic or video recordings of me may be electronically displayed via the Internet or in the public setting. There is no time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed.