Approved Course Number - 14848
Provider ID - 1400023
Course Cost $99 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $111
This online course is designed to meet your 8-hour SAFE Act continuing education Federal requirements by combining your 7 Hour core and your 1 hour SAFE Act elective continuing education Federal requirements. These two courses combine for 8 hours of training.
8-Hour SAFE Comprehensive Online CE Course
• Assess and evaluate the impacts of ethical dilemmas in the mortgage space.
• Review and revise both personal and professional cybersecurity preparedness plans.
• Understand the importance of accurate and complete Closing Disclosures.
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of how TILA, ECOA and RESPA protect borrowers through Adverse Action and other measures.
• Reiterate and describe the opportunities provided by 203k loans, ARM loans, and more.
• Describe and express the main purpose of the Federal Reserve and Monetary Policies.
• Explain how inflation is impacted by shelter costs.
• Discuss and evaluate how Mortgage-Backed Securities affect rates.