Approved Course Number - 12771
Provider ID - 1400023
Course Cost $99 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $111
This online course is designed to meet your 8-hour SAFE Act continuing education Federal requirements by combining your 7 Hour core and your 1 your SAFE Act elective continuing education Federal requirements. These two courses combine for 8 hours of training.
8-Hour SAFE Comprehensive Online CE Course
• Advertising laws surrounding origination and the application of those laws to social media
• What the regulators expect when they review a compliance management system
• The responsibilities and rewards that come with being an ethical originator
• The importance of fair lending statutes
• A way better understanding of some of the key mortgage disclosures sent to borrowers
• A roadmap to successful and ethical reverse lending
• A view of where the new administration is going in the future
• A Whole hour on HMDA! And More!
Meet Your Instructors
Ken Perry is the President and Founder of Knowledge Coop (KC), a training and consulting firm that specializes in mortgage education. As a 20-year veteran of the mortgage industry, Ken’s vast interactions training mortgage professionals inspired him to pursue his dream of bringing positive change to the mortgage industry on a much larger scale. The Knowledge Coop is an approved course provider of the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and is dedicated to bringing a unique, not-what-you-expect style of education to clients by mixing passion and humor with extreme knowledge.
Sawyer Jones came to The Knowledge Coop shortly after graduating with a degree in Business Administration from Biola University. He has lived in Europe and North Africa and speaks French fluently. Sawyer has also been involved in the Real Estate and Property Management industries. Sawyer enjoys problem-solving, thinking creatively, and strives to bring that to bear on a daily basis at the Knowledge Coop through creating engaging content.