Approved Course Number - 13770
Provider ID - 1400023
Course Cost $19.00 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $20.50
This online course is designed to meet your 1 hour SAFE Act continuing education requirements for the state of Connecticut. You will also need to complete the federal SAFE Act requirements to maintain your license.
1-Hour CT SAFE CE 2023 Online
• Identify practices that are fraudulent.
• Illustrate that MLOs signing documents on behalf of borrowers is fraud.
• Explain that MLOs requiring up-front cash payments from borrowers to take an application is fraud.
• Examine case studies and real life examples and compare them to Connecticut state laws.
• Cover Connecticut specific mortgage and SAFE Act laws.
Meet Your Instructors
Ken Perry is the President and Founder of Knowledge Coop (KC), a training and consulting firm that specializes in mortgage education. As a 20-year veteran of the mortgage industry, Ken’s vast interactions training mortgage professionals inspired him to pursue his dream of bringing positive change to the mortgage industry on a much larger scale. The Knowledge Coop is an approved course provider of the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and is dedicated to bringing a unique, not-what-you-expect style of education to clients by mixing passion and humor with extreme knowledge.
Sawyer Jones came to The Knowledge Coop shortly after graduating with a degree in Business Administration from Biola University. He has lived in Europe and North Africa and speaks French fluently. Sawyer has also been involved in the Real Estate and Property Management industries. Sawyer enjoys problem-solving, thinking creatively, and strives to bring that to bear on a daily basis at the Knowledge Coop through creating engaging content.