Approved Course Number - 14822
Provider ID - 1400023
Course Cost $19.00 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $20.50
This online course is designed to meet your 1 hour SAFE Act continuing education requirements for the state of Missouri. You will also need to complete the federal SAFE Act requirements to maintain your license.
1-Hour MO SAFE CE 2023 Online
• Know the requirements associated with the Loan Brokerage Disclosure Statement & Fee
• Agreement, and recognize it needs to be provided regardless of broker or lender status of the originator.
• Understand the requirements for proper advertising standards in all forms. Apply the standards to advertising with social media & independent MLO webpages.
• Describe Missouri SAFE Act Violations & Penalties.
• Examine case studies and real life examples and compare them to Missouri state laws.
• Cover Missouri specific mortgage and SAFE Act laws.
Meet Your Instructors
Ken Perry is the President and Founder of Knowledge Coop (KC), a training and consulting firm that specializes in mortgage education. As a 20-year veteran of the mortgage industry, Ken’s vast interactions training mortgage professionals inspired him to pursue his dream of bringing positive change to the mortgage industry on a much larger scale. The Knowledge Coop is an approved course provider of the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and is dedicated to bringing a unique, not-what-you-expect style of education to clients by mixing passion and humor with extreme knowledge.
Sawyer Jones came to The Knowledge Coop shortly after graduating with a degree in Business Administration from Biola University. He has lived in Europe and North Africa and speaks French fluently. Sawyer has also been involved in the Real Estate and Property Management industries. Sawyer enjoys problem-solving, thinking creatively, and strives to bring that to bear on a daily basis at the Knowledge Coop through creating engaging content.