Approved Course Number - 13696
Provider ID - 1400023
Course Cost $19.00 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $20.50
This online course is designed to meet your 1 hour SAFE Act continuing education requirements for the state of Florida. You will also need to complete the federal SAFE Act requirements to maintain your license.
1-Hour FL SAFE CE 2022 Online
• Compliance filings (MCR, Financial Condition, and Audited Financial Statements) • Examinations and Audits
• Records, Financial Statements and Reports
• Net Worth Requirements
• Escrow and Trust Accounts
• Disclosures and Advertising
• Conditions and Limitations of Certain Mortgage Transactions
• Residential Mortgage Loans
• Investigation of Violations and Unsafe Practices; Remedial Action
• Disciplinary and Other Actions
• Prohibited Acts; Penalties
• Examine case studies and real life examples and compare them to Florida state laws.
• Cover Florida specific mortgage and SAFE Act laws.
Meet Your Instructors
Ken Perry is the President and Founder of Knowledge Coop (KC), a training and consulting firm that specializes in mortgage education. As a 20-year veteran of the mortgage industry, Ken’s vast interactions training mortgage professionals inspired him to pursue his dream of bringing positive change to the mortgage industry on a much larger scale. The Knowledge Coop is an approved course provider of the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and is dedicated to bringing a unique, not-what-you-expect style of education to clients by mixing passion and humor with extreme knowledge.
Sawyer Jones came to The Knowledge Coop shortly after graduating with a degree in Business Administration from Biola University. He has lived in Europe and North Africa and speaks French fluently. Sawyer has also been involved in the Real Estate and Property Management industries. Sawyer enjoys problem-solving, thinking creatively, and strives to bring that to bear on a daily basis at the Knowledge Coop through creating engaging content.