Course Cost $19.00 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $20.50
This online course is designed to meet your 1 hour SAFE Act continuing education requirements the state of Kentucky. You will also need to complete the federal SAFE Act requirements to maintain your license.
1-Hour KY SAFE CE 2017 Online
This year, The Knowledge Coop brings you an insider’s perspective on what’s going on in the State of Kentucky. We bring you relevant case studies, insightful information, and some humor to make your continuing education memorable. We will take a look at changed laws, a case study filed before the law changed, and some unique Kentucky regulations. This course includes:
- A discussion on recent growth in lending in Kentucky.
- An introduction to the Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions.
- A review of license requirements and registered branch offices rules in Kentucky.
- Two case studies, one about business transactions prohibited without a license and one about a denied loan and the reasons for denial.
- A look at key laws from KRS § 286.8 and recent changes to Kentucky law.