Approved Course Number - 13735
Provider ID - 1400023
Course Cost $19.00 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $20.50
This online course is designed to meet your 1 hour SAFE Act continuing education requirements for the state of Minnesota. You will also need to complete the federal SAFE Act requirements to maintain your license.
1-Hour MN SAFE CE 2022 Online
• Summarize the Minnesota Residential Mortgage Originator and Servicing Licensing Act.
• Explain Minnesota law on the lending authority of financial institutions related to residential mortgage lending.
• Illustrate the requirements for proper advertising standards that should include social media and company/MLO webpages.
• Outline the mortgage broker duties and an agency relationship with a borrower.
• Know the interest rate and discount point agreements and net tangible benefit analysis to borrowers.
• Restate Minnesota specific definitions, such as residential real property.
• Know fee and charges permitted.
• Discuss the authority of the Minnesota Department of Commerce to conduct examinations and investigations.
• Examine case studies and real life examples and compare them to Minnesota state laws.
• Cover Minnesota specific mortgage and SAFE Act laws.
Meet Your Instructors