Course Cost $29.00 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $32.00
This online course is designed to meet your 2 hour SAFE Act continuing education requirements the state of New Jersey. You will also need to complete the federal SAFE Act requirements to maintain your license.
2-Hour NJ SAFE CE 2017 Online
This year, The Knowledge Coop brings you an in depth look at what’s going on in the State of New Jersey. We bring you relevant case studies, insightful information, and some humor to make your continuing education memorable. From license renewal issues, advertising legally, state approved Alt-A loans, and the NJ Home Ownership Security Act of 2002, we cover a wide range of intriguing information using timely case studies and stories that will stick with you. This course includes:
- A review of recent NMLS Report data.
- A look at growth and change in the mortgage world of New Jersey.
- An introduction to your New Jersey regulatory body.
- A deep dive into licensing in New Jersey, starting with an overview of Federal rule.
- A consideration of rules around licensing, reporting, when and whom to tell if you're moving, and what it takes to be a qualified individual for a company.
- A case study about advertising issues.
- An exercise in “You Be the Regulator” where you apply NJ laws to real-life infractions from a regulator’s perspective.
- An overview of New Jersey laws around approved Alt-A loan types and the New Jersey Home Ownership Security Act of 2002.
- A confirmation of mortgage loans characteristics.
Meet Your Instructor
Ken Perry is the President and founder of The Knowledge Coop, a training and consulting firm that specializes in mortgage, real estate, and finance education. As a 16 year veteran of the mortgage industry, Ken’s vast interactions training mortgage professionals inspired him to pursue his dream of bringing positive change to the mortgage industry on a much larger scale. The Knowledge Coop is an approved course provider of the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and brings a unique, not-what-you-expect style of education to its clients by mixing passion and humor with extreme knowledge.