Course Cost $19.00 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $20.50
This online course is designed to meet your 1 hour SAFE Act continuing education requirements the state of New Mexico. You will also need to complete the federal SAFE Act requirements to maintain your license.
1-Hour NM SAFE CE 2017 Online
This year, The Knowledge Coop brings you an in depth look at what’s going on in the State of New Mexico. We look at some interesting Case Studies around licensing and renewals… just how long will that felony last? This course includes:
- A review of recent NMLS Report data.
- A look at growth and change in the New Mexico mortgage world.
- An introduction to your regulatory body in New Mexico.
- A comparison and alignment of licensing requirements from a Federal standing with emphasis on a key New Mexico rule.
- A case study about bad action by licensee applicant not disclosing actual background information and what led to denial.
- A discussion of proper duties of the mortgage loan originator in New Mexico with a case study.
- An examination of unlicensed activity, the impact that a judgement improper activity can have on your life, and how you can challenge false information.
Meet Your Instructor
Ken Perry is the President and founder of The Knowledge Coop, a training and consulting firm that specializes in mortgage, real estate, and finance education. As a 16 year veteran of the mortgage industry, Ken’s vast interactions training mortgage professionals inspired him to pursue his dream of bringing positive change to the mortgage industry on a much larger scale. The Knowledge Coop is an approved course provider of the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and brings a unique, not-what-you-expect style of education to its clients by mixing passion and humor with extreme knowledge.