Course Cost $19.00 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $20.50
This online course is designed to meet your 1 hour SAFE Act continuing education requirements the state of North Carolina. You will also need complete the federal SAFE Act requirements to maintain your license.
1-Hour NC SAFE CE 2017 Online
This year, The Knowledge Coop brings you an in depth look at what’s going on in the State of North Carolina. We bring you relevant case studies, insightful information, and some humor to make your continuing education memorable. This course includes:
- A review of recent mortgage loan originator license and loan activities in North Carolina.
- An introduction to the Office of the Commissioner of Banks.
- A discussion about the NC laws that, when broken, would result in revocation of license.
- Three case studies - one about a loss of license, one about an investigation of receiving funds outside of closing, and one about a license denial based on a failure to show financial responsibility.
- An in-depth look at relevant North Carolina laws.
Meet Your Instructor
Ken Perry is the President and founder of The Knowledge Coop, a training and consulting firm that specializes in mortgage, real estate, and finance education. As a 16 year veteran of the mortgage industry, Ken’s vast interactions training mortgage professionals inspired him to pursue his dream of bringing positive change to the mortgage industry on a much larger scale. The Knowledge Coop is an approved course provider of the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and brings a unique, not-what-you-expect style of education to its clients by mixing passion and humor with extreme knowledge.