Course Cost $19.00 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $20.50
This online course is designed to meet your 1 hour SAFE Act continuing education requirements the state of Pennsylvania. You will also need to complete the federal SAFE Act requirements to maintain your license.
1-Hour PA SAFE CE 20c17 Online
This year, The Knowledge Coop brings you an in-depth look at what’s going on in the State of Pennsylvania. Students will review definitions and exemptions for the mortgage industry and learn about prohibited acts and practices including mortgage loan proceeds disbursement, misleading advertising, and requirements for license renewal. This course includes:
- An review of the changes in Pennsylvania around licenses and loans.
- An introduction to the Department of Banking and Securities.
- A case study investigating the consequences of altering documents and potential effect of Enforcement Actions.
- A look at rules regarding advanced fees and bonds in the mortgage process.
- An examination of Pennsylvania laws and rules regarding licensed and unlicensed activity with a case study highlighting the potential penalties for breaking these rules.
Meet Your Instructor
Ken Perry is the President and founder of The Knowledge Coop, a training and consulting firm that specializes in mortgage, real estate, and finance education. As a 16 year veteran of the mortgage industry, Ken’s vast interactions training mortgage professionals inspired him to pursue his dream of bringing positive change to the mortgage industry on a much larger scale. The Knowledge Coop is an approved course provider of the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and brings a unique, not-what-you-expect style of education to its clients by mixing passion and humor with extreme knowledge.