Course Cost $19.00 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $20.50
This online course is designed to meet your 1 hour SAFE Act continuing education requirements the state of Washington. You will also need to complete the federal SAFE Act requirements to maintain your license.
1-Hour WA SAFE CE 2017 Online
This year, The Knowledge Coop brings you an in-depth look at what’s going on at the State of Washington. We bring you relevant case studies, insightful information, and some humor to make your continuing education memorable. This course includes:
- An overview of the Washington lending landscape.
- A snapshot of the state of the Washington mortgage market.
- Insights from the NMLS Mortgage Industry Report.
- An introduction to the Washington Department of Financial Institutions (DFI).
- A case study about illegal advertising with a focus on how one violation can break multiple laws and best practices for adhering to the laws.
- A discussion of Washington’s requirements to operate legally named and registered businesses.
- A look at social media best practices.
Meet Your Instructor
Ken Perry is the President and founder of The Knowledge Coop, a training and consulting firm that specializes in mortgage, real estate, and finance education. As a 16 year veteran of the mortgage industry, Ken’s vast interactions training mortgage professionals inspired him to pursue his dream of bringing positive change to the mortgage industry on a much larger scale. The Knowledge Coop is an approved course provider of the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and brings a unique, not-what-you-expect style of education to its clients by mixing passion and humor with extreme knowledge.