Course Cost $19.00 + Banking Fees at $1.50/Course Hour = $20.50
This online course is designed to meet your 1 hour SAFE Act continuing education requirements the state of West Virginia. You will also need to complete the federal SAFE Act requirements to maintain your license.
1-Hour WV SAFE CE 2017 Online
This year, The Knowledge Coop brings you an in depth look at what’s going on in the State of West Virginia. We will consider some intriguing Case Studies and how West Virginia law is applied to these cases and how that lines up with Federal regulations. This course includes;
- A look at licensing growth and loans in your state.
- An introduction to your West Virginia Division of Financial Institutions.
- A Case Study about the possibilities of voiding a loan through the West Virginia Code § 31-17-17.
- A consideration of advertising laws and a look at those rules in parallel with Federal regulation.
- An ‘Enforcement In Action’ case study: Looking at the laws used to bring charges against a Respondent in an unbelievable case.
Meet Your Instructor
Ken Perry is the President and founder of The Knowledge Coop, a training and consulting firm that specializes in mortgage, real estate, and finance education. As a 16 year veteran of the mortgage industry, Ken’s vast interactions training mortgage professionals inspired him to pursue his dream of bringing positive change to the mortgage industry on a much larger scale. The Knowledge Coop is an approved course provider of the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and brings a unique, not-what-you-expect style of education to its clients by mixing passion and humor with extreme knowledge.