In order to maintain our Service, we need to avoid misuse and/or abuse of them. In this section, we describe what would be considered as misuse and abuse. We reserve the right to remove content that is inconsistent with the spirit of the guidelines, even if it’s something that is not expressly forbidden. In other words, if you do something that isn’t listed here, but it looks like something that should be listed here, we may still remove it.
- Misrepresentation of yourself, or disguising the origin of any content (including by "spoofing", "phishing", manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with Company or any third party);
- Using the Service to violate the privacy of others, including publishing or posting other people's private and confidential information without their express permission, or collecting or gathering other people’s personal information (including account names or information) from our Services;
- Using the Service to stalk, harass, or post direct, specific threats of violence against others;
- Using the Service to transmit or promote discriminatory, or other content that otherwise victimizes or intimidates an individual or group on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Using the Service to transmit or promote pornography;
- Using the Service for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any laws (including without limitation data, privacy, and export control laws);
- Accessing or searching any part of the Service by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping");
- Using meta tags or any other "hidden text" including Company’s or our suppliers’ product names or trademarks;
- Copying or recording Service.
- Compromising the integrity of our systems. This could include probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our services;
- Tampering with, reverse-engineering, or hacking our Service, circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Services, related systems, networks, or data;
- Modifying, disabling, or compromising the integrity or performance of the Service or related systems, network or data;
- Deciphering any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service;
- Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary resources (CPUs, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.), such as:
Using "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," or other automated systems to sends more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time by using a normal browser.
- Inappropriate communications:
- Using the Services to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising, chain letters, or spam;
- Soliciting our users for commercial purposes, unless expressly permitted by Company;
- Disparaging Company or our partners, vendors, or affiliates;
Promoting or advertising products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization.
- Inappropriate content:
Posting, uploading, sharing, submitting, or otherwise providing content that:
- Infringes Company’s or a third party’s intellectual property or other rights, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral rights, privacy rights of publicity, or any other intellectual property right or proprietary or contractual right;
- You don’t have the right to submit;
- Is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic (including child pornography, which we will remove and report to law enforcement, including the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children), indecent, harassing, hateful;
- Encourages illegal or tortious conduct or that is otherwise inappropriate;
- Attacks others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition;
- Contains viruses, bots, worms, scripting exploits, or other similar materials;
- Is intended to be inflammatory;
- Could otherwise cause damage to Company or any third party.
You allow Company certain rights to content that you share with the community so that we can display and share the content you post. We have the right to remove content if we, in our sole discretion, determine that we need to.
- Responsibility for User-Generated Content. You may create content, written or otherwise, while using the Service (“User-Generated Content”). You are solely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, any User-Generated Content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the Service, regardless of the form of that content. Any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User-Generated Content that you make available or access through your use of the Service is solely your responsibility. We are not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User-Generated Content.
- Right to Post. You represent and warrant that you have the right to post all User-Generated Content you submit. Specifically, you warrant that you have fully complied with any third party licenses relating to User-Generated Content, and have taken all steps necessary to pass through to end users any required terms.
If you believe that material located on or linked to by Company violates your copyright, please notify Company in accordance with our Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy.
DMCA Take-Down Notices. If you are a copyright owner or an agent of a copyright owner and believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on the Service infringe upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (see 17 U.S.C 512) (“DMCA”) by sending a properly formatted take-down notice in writing to Company’s designated agent at email@example.com.
- Response to DMCA Take-Down Notices. Company will promptly remove any materials found to violate the DMCA.
You acknowledge that Company is not responsible or liable in any way for any Content provided by others and has no duty to screen such Content. However, Company reserves the right at all times to determine whether Content is appropriate and in compliance with this Agreement, and may screen, move, refuse, modify and/or remove Content at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, if such Content is found to be in violation of this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable.