Mortgage Compliance Continuing Education
Learn, Grow, Win.
Are You Ready to Get Schooled on Continuing Education?
Contrary to popular belief, continuing education doesn't have to be a snoozefest.
Instead of your run-of-the-mill CE that involves few brain cells and endless clicks of the mouse, we have created a new approach that is engaging and exciting.
Yes, you heard right – rather than dozing off at your computer screen, you can have CE that is fun, informative, and easy to understand.
Learn & Keep Connected to the Latest Mortgage Industry Trends
There are three great ways to get your federal 8-hour and state-specific CE each year:
- Mortgage Loan Origination: Who Needs a License?
- Common NMLS Licensing Issues
- Mortgage Loan Origination Activities: Are You Licensed for That?
- Mortgage Loan Officer Ethics: Understanding What's Ethical & What's Not
- RESPA, CFPB & You: A Focus on Escrows
- GLBA: A Focus on Device Security
- Do Not Call (DNC) Rules & Compliance for Loan Officers